All on four Dental Implants
The All-on-4 treatment concept provides edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on four implants. The All-on-4 tooth implant option quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction in terms of function, esthetics, sense, speech, and self-esteem.
What is All-on-4?
- The tilting of the posterior implants in maximising bone support at the front avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures for certain cases
- The All-on-4 treatment concept is one of the least time-consuming treatment option for dental implant replacement, but also the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.
- By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used. This increases bone-to-implant contact and avoids vertical bone augmentation. In addition, the tilted implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reduce cantilevers and help avoid important anatomical structures.
All on four Dental Implants Procedure
The treatment procedure and steps for full arch dental implant treatment using the All-on-4 is as follows:
- First evaluation, x-ray and possible CT Scan to evaluate the implant site condition.
- The tooth implants is then placed into your jaw following the information from the x-ray.
- During the same trip, the the hybrid fixed bridge over tooth implants is built and fitted over the implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Tooth Implants
Why All-on-four dental implants Phuket Dental Center?
- Our full mouth implant cases are always only treated by dental specialists; within our team of implantologists, only specific specialists are priviledged to perform the All-on-4 procedure
- Our All-on-4 specialists in Phuket are one of the most experienced implantologists for All-on-4 procedure
- Smile Signature dental clinics is an official partner for Nobel Biocare and Straumann dental implants that are original premium dental implant systems for immediate function implants
Dental Implant Options
There are several implant options in replacing missing teeth permamently. Click on above to view other dental implant solutions for your case.