Prosthodontics or prosthetic dentistry is related to dental treatments used to to replace damaged or a missing tooth. A false tooth by means of dentures, dental bridge or dental implant is used to replace a missing tooth or missing teeth. However, not only does a prosthesis can fill in the spaces created by missing teeth, it also prevents other teeth from changing position and result in collapse of an entire occlusion.
Prostheses and Dentures
Dentures usually consists of replacement teeth attached to a pink or gum-colored plastic base, which is sometimes connected by metal framework that holds the denture in place in the mouth.o.READ MORE
Bridges A fixed dental bridge replaces one or more teeth by placing crowns on the teeth on either side of the space and attaching artificial teeth to them. This “bridge” is then cemented into place.READ MORE
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots with crown or prosthetic over the implant posts. Dental implants are long-lasting and a natural-looking, more natural feel fixed replacement option.READ MORE
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Tooth Implants
Why Prosthodontic Dentistry Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinic?
- Our thailand dental clinic is an Affiliate Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- FREE Checkup and Consultation at Phuket Smile Signature is provided without obligations of treatment. For x-rays are taken, see treatment fees
- Fixed, Standardized and Transparent Treatment Fees at Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinics without any discriminatory pricing range. Local prices for foreign patients.
- All dentists are verified with valid dental license and assigned a scope of practice based on their certifications, skills and expertises
- Smile Signature is one of Thailand’s largest dental clinic network with a team of over 50 dentists and dental specialists