Are replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back into your mouth. While dentures take some getting used to, and will never feel exactly the same as one’s natural teeth, today’s dentures are natural looking and more comfortable than ever.
What are the Dentures Cost in Phuket?
The cost of denture will vary with the design and the type of dentures required. Dentures may be made of acrylic or metal frame base. Acyrlic dentures are normally cheaper and faster, but will need replacement over time as they are made of plastic materials that can go out of shape. Whilst metal frame tend to have a long-lasting base, but its costs will be higher due to the use of metal. The time taken to have metal based dentures done will also be longer.
Missing any number of teeth can be uncomfortable, both physically and psychologically. Temporary dentures may be worn whilst waiting for dental implants to heal or post teeth removal whilst waiting for gums to heal.
Chewing and talking can be difficult when wearing denture. However, dentures is a simple and economical way to replace missing teeth. It also helps to prevent surrounding teeth from shifting into space or causing misalignment in the long run. Existing teeth is normally required to anchor the dentures in place to prevent slipping and sliding. If you have no existing teeth and require a full dentures, having implant supported dentures can help improve the quality of life.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Tooth Implants
Types of Dentures
Your dentist will help you choose the type of denture that’s best for you based on whether some or all of your teeth are going to be replaced and the cost involved. Dentures are custom-made in a dental laboratory from impressions taken of your mouth. There are basically two types of dentures :
- full dentures to replacing full missing teeth
- partial dentures to replace single or multiple missing tooth or missing teeth
A full denture is placed in your mouth after any remaining teeth are removed and tissues have healed. With full dentures, a flesh-colored acrylic base fits over your gums. The base of the upper denture covers the palate (the roof of your mouth), while that of the lower denture is shaped like a horseshoe to accommodate your tongue.
A partial denture rests on a metal framework that attaches to your natural teeth. Sometimes crowns are placed on some of your natural teeth and serve as anchors for the denture. Partial dentures offer a removable alternative to bridges.
Complete Denture or Full Dentures
Parital Acrylic Dentures
With metal frame internal base
Parital Metal Dentures
Partial dentures with metal clasps
Upper Full Acyrlic Dentures
Lower Acrylic Dentures
Full Acrylic Dentures
Upper and lower full dentures
Development process takes several appointments and can take a few weeks that will depend on the complexity of construct, number and positioning of missing teeth. Once you’re dentist determines what type of appliance is best for you, the general steps are to:
- Make a series of impressions of your jaw and take measurements of how your jaws relate to one another and how much space is between them. Models and wax forms are then made in the exact shape and position of the dentures
- You will “try in” this model several times and the denture will be assessed for color, shape, and fit before the final denture is fabricated
- The final dentures is cast and made
- Adjustments are made as and when necessary after the delivery of the dentures
Still unsure about your Dentures Cost and Why Choose Phuket Dental Clinic?
- Our dentists that treats your dentures are certified prosthodontists. They are dental specialists who has been certified and trained on checking your occlusion bite in restoring teeth and dentures in obtaining a proper bite
- Our dental group has its dental laboratories that enables dentures adjustments. Having dentures treatment takes labwork timings and several visits. Please thus be prepared to be able to make several visits if opting for dentures treatment.
- Our denture costs are standardized. There is no hidden service, facilities charges. Checkup and consultation with our dentists are free..